Environmental Due Diligence
Site Investigation, Contract Counseling
Edgcomb Law Group, LLP counsels clients on the environmental due diligence aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including pre-purchase or lease investigation of properties (“Phase I and II investigations”) for all purposes, including commercial, retail, residential, and renewable energy project development. Our attorneys have extensive experience providing cost-effective and comprehensive environmental due diligence investigations for a wide range of clients. Working with experienced environmental consultants, we identify environmental risks, assist in determining which require Phase I and Phase II investigations, and then develop creative solutions and structure transactions to minimize and allocate those risks.
- Provided environmental due diligence counseling to a Fortune 100 retailer at dozens of sites across California.
- Provided environmental due diligence counseling to secured lenders.
- Provided environmental due diligence counseling to commercial property developers.
- Provided environmental due diligence counseling to a client in connection with the purchase of property where a groundwater remediation system is located.
Contact Edgcomb Law Group, LLP for additional information about our environmental due diligence practice.
- Cahoon, Ladd and Perry, Page, “What’s in Store for the ASTM Vapor Intrusion Assessment Standard?” Edgcomb Law Group Update (2009)